Saturday, June 30, 2012

Miu Miu and Marc by Marc Jacobs

I have two bags recently added to my bag collection from Reebonz Sale (which I'll blog separately) and here are my 2 beautiful victory loot!

Miu Miu Vitello Caribu - Double Zip
Saw this baby almost right from the beginning when I stepped into the Sale. Being made in calfskin material, the touch of the bag is so smooth & pleasant! Not only that, it comes with a sling strap so I can sling it on my shoulder should I feel tired from hand-carrying it! By the way, this year's bag trend tend to all come in straps.

Some may not find this anywhere unique or exclusive due to its colour being black, I do like the fact that it IS black. being the type of person who will go all careful and cautious when bringing a luxury bag out for fret of dirtying it, I won't need to worry that much when the bag is in black ^^.

So how much did this Miu Miu bag cost me? Retail price of this baby was going at $2,100. After a 20% discount and $100 voucher from Reebonz Sale + a further 5% discount using Mastercard for payment, she only cost me $1,520! That's a good $580 discount in total! I must say, it's a real steal! I have yet to bring this lovely bag out but I believe it won't be long. :D

Marc by Marc Jacobs - Rubber Croc Tote
Another steal I bought from the Sale will be my Marc Jacobs tote bag! Its croc-embossed design on the tote simply caught my eye! It was a daring buy from me though I usually hate to buy light-coloured bags precisely for fret of dirtying it, and feel damn guilty about it. However, this tote bag is in an unique shade of nude which made me re-consider. of course, price factor is another reason why I just simple bought it that day.

After going at a 40% discount from Reebonz Sale + an additional 5% discount from Mastercard, this large-size tote only cost me $200! For a Marc Jacobs bag of this size, $200 is really a snatch! This bag may turn out to be my work bag afterall, hehehe!

I will love to own another bag anytime but getting hold of them without further damaging my pocket should be a wiser move! Cheers to Sale!

 

2 comments:

I LOVE comments. Do drop me any comments you feel about my post!